The opening ceremony for the 32nd Portuguese Language Summer Course, organised by the Department of Portuguese of the University of Macau (UM) Faculty of Arts and Humanities, will be held next Monday (16 July) at 6:00pm in the University Hall (N2). This year’s course will be attended by over 460 students from 11 different countries and regions.
The three-week course, to be held between 16 July and 3 August, will include six levels: beginners, basic, intermediate, advanced, superior, and translation in Chinese/Portuguese. Participants will have the opportunity to participate in various extracurricular activities, including Portuguese folk dance, choral singing, fitness class, and creative writing, on the afternoon of Tuesdays and Thursdays. There will also be cultural activities, such as visits to local museums and the Historic Centre of Macao.
The summer course aims to enhance participants’ Portuguese language skills and increase their understanding of the Portuguese culture. Students will be able to learn more about the linguistic, historical, social, economic, political, and cultural aspects of Macao. The 460 students to attend this year’s course come from mainland China, the United States, France, the United Kingdom, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, India, Hong Kong, and Macao.
- 葡語暑期課程 週一澳大開課 2018-07-15 Hou Kong Daily B07,澳門新聞
- Curso de Verão da UM arranca com 460 alunos 2018-07-13 JTM
- Mais de 450 alunos no curso de português da Universidade de Macau 2018-07-12 Diário de Notícias
- Mais de 450 alunos no curso de português da Universidade de Macau 2018-07-12 RTP Notícias
- Mais de 450 alunos no curso de português da Universidade de Macau 2018-07-14 Revista MACAU
- Mais de 450 alunos no curso de português da Universidade de Macau 2018-07-15 Ponto Final