The Department of Portuguese under the University of Macau (UM) Faculty of Arts and Humanities (FAH) will hold the 15th Portuguese Speech Contest on 6 November. The event aims to stimulate students’ interest in learning Portuguese and enhance their language skills.
Three local higher education institutions, namely UM, Macao Polytechnic Institute, and the Macau University of Science and Technology, will send their best students in Portuguese speaking to participate in the contest.
Organised annually by the Department of Portuguese, the contest aims to provide a platform for local college students majoring in Portuguese to showcase their language skills.
- UM, IPM e MUST disputam concurso de eloquência em língua portuguesa [Ponto Final] 2017-11-03
- 澳大葡語演講賽明舉行 2017-11-05 Macao Daily News B06,澳聞,教育園地 152
- 澳大葡語演講賽 展學生才能 2017-11-03 Hou Kong Daily A03,澳門新聞 150
- 葡語演講賽下周舉行 2017-11-03 Jornal Va Kio 23,澳聞
- 15th Portuguese Speech Contest to be held Monday [Macau Daily Times] P06 2017-11-02