TUE 14:00 - 16:00
Or by appointment via email@example.com
- Degree in Language and Literature – University of São Paulo
- MA in Linguistics – Federal University of Bahia
- PhD in Linguistics – Federal University of Bahia
- Historical Linguistics
- ABRALIN – Brazilian Association of Linguistics
- GELNE – Linguistic Study Group Northeast
- Enedino dos Santos, Raimundo. 2004. “existential structures related to linguistic mix of phenomenon.” XX Annals National Day of Linguistic Studies in Singapore, from 2107 to 2121. Joao Pessoa: Idea.
- Enedino dos Santos, Raimundo. 2008. “The object pronoun and African languages in the colonial period.” Magazine GELNE – Language Study Group Northeast Vol 9 (1-2): 77-94.. http://www.gelne.org.br/revistas_gelne/2007.pdf
- Enedino dos Santos, Raimundo. 2010. Small discussion about the social and ethical at the gym. Mosaicum in. 11, p. 32-40 Jan-June ISSN 1808589X. http://issuu.com/wilbett/docs/mosaicum11
- Enedino dos Santos, Raimundo. 2010. The Brazilian Macau. Journal of Public Administration of Macau v. 23, nr. 3, Sep., P. 787-800. ISSN
- Enedino dos Santos, Raimundo. 2011. An overview of the Yoruba in your environment and some consistent traits with the Portuguese. Papiamento – Brazilian Journal of Studies and Related Creoles, vol. 1, no. 21, p. 137-57. ISSN 0103-9415 (http://abecs.net/ojs/index.php/papia/article/view/56/341)
- Enedino dos Santos, R. variation Flagrant the Portuguese Macau written in the seventeenth century. XX Meeting of the Association of Portuguese Language Universities. Macau. [Enedino Dos Santos, R. (09/2010). Striking variation in written English of Macao in the seventeenth century. XX Meeting of the Association of Portuguese Language Universities. Macao. ]
- Enedino dos Santos, Raimundo. 2009. “Two edges of the Atlantic that address related stories: a Portuguese structures study in a reconstitution of the training of Angolan and Brazilian varieties.” ROSAE – First International Congress of Historical Linguistics, 26-29th of July 2009, Salvador, Bahia, Brazil.
- Enedino dos Santos, Raimundo. 2009. “The Behavior of clitics in the English of the Tongas as a Result of Linguistic Contact.” WOCAL6 – World Congress of African Languages, August 17-21th, 2009, Cologne, Germany.
- Enedino dos Santos, Raimundo. 2010. Flagrant variation of the Portuguese Macau written in the seventeenth century: a brief examination of the verbs be and have. XX Meeting of the Association of University Portuguese. University of Macau, China.
- Enedino dos Santos, Raimundo. Analysis of variable structures to be / have in “Pilgrimage”, Fernando Mendes. VII Congress of ABRALIN. 09-12 February 2011. Federal University of Paraná – Curitiba, Paraná – Brazil.
- Enedino dos Santos, R. clitics in oral Portuguese of Angola: filling and placement. III SIMELP – World Symposium of Portuguese Studies: the formation of new generations of Portuguese in the world. Symposium 3: Popular Varieties of Portuguese in Africa. University of Macau, Macao SAR, Sep. 2011.
- Enedino dos Santos, R. Fragments of the Angolan Portuguese: an appreciation of linguistic traits linked to the meeting of languages. Castilho – II International Congress of Historical Linguistics. University of São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil, Feb. 2012.