Programme Intended Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this programme, students should be able to:
- produce a wide range of long and complex written and oral texts in Portuguese in a fluent, clear and well-structured way;
- use Portuguese language effectively and flexibly in social, professional and academic life;
- elaborate academic forms of writing and plan and conduct a short research in Portuguese;
- identify different linguistic features between Portuguese and Chinese;
- identify the differences among the varieties of the Portuguese language concerning the linguistic and cultural diversity.