To ensure quality and stability, and to provide highly efficient administrative services to our students, keeping pace with the development of the faculty.
PP Service Target Groups
- FAH students;
- Potential students of FAH;
- Academic staff of FAH.
Service Quality Indicator
Course Waiver / Exemption
15 working days
Course retaking applications for master program
4 working days
10 working days after the last examination
5 working days after deadline of application
Change of Graduation Code
10 working days
5 working days
Scope of Services
- Coordinating faculty facilities to fully support academic teaching.
- Handling applications from FAH academic staff and students;
- Addressing student enquiries and providing assistance;
- Providing students with up-to-date information about the Faculty, in a timely fashion.
Suggestions and Complaints
Please send your comments or complaints by mail, fax or e-mail to:
- Dean of FAH or delegate; or
- Faculty Secretary of FAH; or
- FAH Suggestion Box.
- General Office, Faculty of Arts and Humanities, University of Macau
|Address:||Room 4092, Humanities and Social Sciences Building, University of Macau, E21
|Tel.:||(+853) 8822 4047|
|Fax:||(+853) 8822 2321|
|Service hours:||Mondays to Thursdays:||9:00 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 17:45|
|Fridays:||9:00 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 17:30|
|(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and University holidays)|
- FAH Performance Pledge Report 2017
- FAH Performance Pledge Report 2016
- FAH Performance Pledge Report 2013