Portuguese Legal Translation: A Procedural Approach Intensive Course
2021-10-11 ~ 2021-11-08
Portuguese Legal Translation: a Procedural Approach Intensive Course
- Organizational units: Portuguese Institute of the Orient (IPOR) & Chinese-Portuguese Bilingual Teaching and Training Centre (CPC)
- Period: October 11th to November 8th 2021 (20 hours)
- Schedule: Every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, from 18:15 to 19:45 at IPOR (the last lesson will end at 20:15)
- Registration: IPOR reception counter (10:00-18:30)
- Admission requirement:
- Translators and Interpreters dealing with legal Portuguese language or anyone with an interest in legal Portuguese language with a B1/B2 level of Portuguese as a Foreign Language
- Seats limited to 15, on a first-come-first-served basis. Please complete the registration and pay the deposit to IPOR. Courses will be offered if the number of applicants reaches 10 or more. Your seat will only be confirmed after making full deposit payment to IPOR.
- Costs: MOP500 deposit and refundable if participants meet 80% of attendance requirement; MOP250 for course materials; please pay the deposit to IPOR at their office.
- Registration link: https://forms.gle/BJEEQxsSnpWgnLNe9 (Deadline: 12:00pm, September 30th, 2021)