Short Course on Chinese-Portuguese Interpretation (Consecutive Interpretation)
2022-11-03 ~ 2022-12-05
Course Date and Time:
- 03/11-05/12/2022; 19:00-22:00
- Every Mondays and Thursdays
- Total of 30 hours
Eligibility criteria to enroll to the course:
- Successful completion of the third year (or above) of bachelor program majoring in Portuguese studies or Chinese-Portuguese translation or with C1 level certificate of CAPLE exam.
- 20 quotas (at least 15)
- Ms. Wu Xinjuan has many years of experiences working as a Chinese and Portuguese Interpreter. She has extensive experiences in the training of interpreters.
- Essential knowledge about interpretation; memorization techniques and practice in interpretation; interpretation without taking notes; annotation techniques; numbers; video-interpreting; introduction of the CATTI Examination.
- https://forms.gle/PMg4yXYxc94h4VTd8 (Deadline: 15:00, 27/10/2022)
Participants must attend at least 80% of the all sessions in order to receive a Certificate of Attendance.