A calligraphy and painting exhibition titled ‘The Fusion of the Chinese and Portuguese Cultural Horizons in the Painting’, co-organised by the University of Macau (UM) Confucius Institute and the Macau Orient Painting and Calligraphy Association, opened today (15 January) at UM. The exhibition includes 58 paintings by eight renowned artists from Macao, Portugal, and Japan.
Located in Exhibition Hall 1, Wu Yee Sun Library, UM, the exhibition is open daily from 10:00am to 5:30pm and will last until 22 January. All are welcome.
- 澳大辦中葡文化視域交融書畫展 [澳門日報] 2019-01-15
- 澳大展出中葡文化視域交融書畫 [澳門政府新聞網-中文版] 2019-01-15
- 澳大展出中葡文化視域交融書畫 [華僑報] 2019-01-16 23 澳聞
- 中葡文化視域交融書畫展昨開幕 [濠江日報] 2019-01-16 A08 澳門新聞
- 中葡文化視域交融書畫展昨開幕 [大眾報] 2019-01-16 P08 澳門新聞
- 澳大展出中葡文化視域交融書畫 [新華澳報] 2019-01-16 P02
- Exposição na UM destaca fusão de culturas [Journal Tribuna de Macau] 2019-01-17
- 澳大展出中葡文化視域交融書畫 [市民日報] 2019-01-17 P02 文化薈萃
- UM holds calligraphy and painting exhibition [Macau Daily Times] 2019-01-23 P02 MACAU