Half-Year Exchange to University of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
Exchange Period: Second Semester, AY2022/2023
Information about University of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
Please refer to the webpages of the University, the School of Chinese Language and Literature, and the School of Foreign Languages.
Available majors of the exchange programme (updated on 14 Sept 2022)
Who can apply for this exchange programme?
- Full-time Students with good disciplinary and academic standing with cumulative GPA 3.0 or above;
- Eligible students should be undergraduate students in Chinese and English related majors and should be in the second or third year of study by the time of departure;
- Satisfactory language proficiency.
Exchange Programme Costs:
Selected students are expected to pay tuition fees to the University of Macau and meet all the accommodation, meals and living expenses while they are studying in the host university.
7 – 16 Sep 2022
Application Dossier (Please submit the following documents to GAO application system)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Language proficiency requirement (if applicable)
- Statement of Purpose (Describing why you are interested in applying this exchange program and what your objective is; what are your strengths and weaknesses. Why should we pick you?) (The documents can be attached to ‘Other Supporting Documents’ in GAO application system)
- Two Reference Letters (The documents can be attached to ‘Other Supporting Documents’ in GAO application system)
For enquiry, please contact Carol / Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com , General Office of Faculty of Arts and Humanities (FAH).
Important Notes for Exchange Students
- They must obtain comprehensive insurance and complete at least 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccination prior to the departure (at students own expenses)
- They need to sign a Participant Declaration before departure
- They have to read the “Rules for Semester-based Outgoing Exchange Programmes” and pay attention to the credits requirement.
- Read carefully the relevant application requirement;
- Consult your programme coordinator about course selection and credit transferability;
- Apply for the exchange programme (Application period: 7 – 16 Sep 2022) and complete the application through GAO application system;
- Check your email for the assessment arrangement after the application period;
- Check your email for the nomination result;
- Apply for the exchange to the host university and receive the acceptance letter;
- Prepare and submit your learning agreement;
- Prepare your departure