Workshop “Fado Do Estudante”
2021-11-17 @ 3:30 pm ~ 6:00 pm
The workshop “Fado Do Estudante” aims to make known the history of Fado highlighting relevant aspects of the context and its influence as an emblematic symbol of Portuguese culture. The musical performance will provide students with the possibility of listening to live Fado and having contact with the Portuguese guitar and its own characteristics. Afterwards, students are invited to write short quatrains, which will be performed by the musicians. It is intended in this way that students acquire basic notions of what Fado is and learn to distinguish its sound.
Registration link: https://forms.gle/6moS6pz9EtxMR8a49
Important Notes on Smart Points Scheme:
1. Students who registered to the workshop(s), attend the WHOLE activity AND arrive ON TIME will be given 1.0 Smart Point and 25.0 Cultural Engagement(CS);
2. Students who arrive late or leave early within 10 minutes will be given only half a Smart Point;
3. Students who arrive late or leave early over 10 minutes will NOT be given any Smart Point;
4. Students who leave the venue during the activity for over 15 minutes will NOT be given any Smart Point;
5. CPC reserves the right to make the final decision, in case of any disputes on the awarding of Smart Point(s).